Wednesday, October 5, 2011

9/23 & 9/28 self- evaluation reflection (Genesis Quezada)

The week of 9/23 I give myself an 9. I give myself an 8 because I did alot of research on the topic and do the one-pager for our project. I was able to find the certain diseases we might get from cafeteria food, and how much our countries food differ from other countries. With the research I found, I was able to have an idea on how our research paper will go. I was able to put all our informaton together and have a research paper draft.

The week of 9/28 we went to the library. Daisy and I put in all the information we had gathered up from the week and we assigned who was doing what. We split up the work 50/50 and we got to outline the draft we made. Fot the outline, I will be doing the introduction, how our project is local,and information over HISD, cafeteria food, its history and nutrition facts. For that week I give myself an 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment